Darwin P. Crosland, CMHC
Mr. Crosland is a highly seasoned mental health professional who has worked with doctors, nurses, police officers, security guards, correctional officers, teachers, k-12 students, college students, CEO’s, CFO, COO, people struggling with addictions to theft, drugs, alcohol, sex and pornography. He has excellent diagnostic and psychotherapy skills. He is non-judgmental. He appreciates and honors the boundaries of others. He is ethically driven. He has a special place in his heart for front-line professionals, (military, police, nurses, doctors, and therapists).
Areas of Expertise:
- acute stress disorder
- post traumatic stress disorder
- sexual abuse (military, childhood, adulthood)
- critical incident debriefing
- post suicide attempt survivor
- gambling addiction
- sexual addiction
- pornography addiction
- domestic violence
- evaluation for readiness to return to military
- evaluation for readiness to go into military
- evaluation for gastric bypass surgery.