HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- AspenTeletherapy.com is a platform that connects website Users with professional, experienced Therapists (Providers) who are all licensed in the State of Utah. All therapy sessions are held online via a secure, privacy compliant, face-to-face video system that can be accessed easily by any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- It is convenient! You are able to schedule your session and receive effective, confidential, professional help anywhere, at a day and time that works best for you. Simply select an available appointment time directly from your Therapist’s on-line schedule. Then, at the appointment time connect via your secure video conference link.
- Video therapy has been shown to be as effective as “in-person” therapy. It is also very convenient for Clients. You can be in your home, your car, or any location you choose as long as you are in a private location and can connect to the internet with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Yes! The feedback we get from our platform Users is very positive. Also, the research supports Teletherapy as an effective form of treatment.
- You will be sent several reminders for your appointments. All communication with your Therapist is done during this video conference appointment. You can reach out to our staff at any time with questions or if you need to reschedule an appointment, etc.
- Every Therapist at AspenTeletherapy is credentialed and licensed in the state of Utah. Studies have shown that video therapy has the same benefits as face-to-face. Some studies have even reported that it is actually more effective.
- First, you will need a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer with a video camera. Make sure you have scheduled an appointment and received confirmation. At the time of your session, make sure you have a good internet connection and then simply click on the reminder link and follow the simple steps to enter the secure video room. You do not need any special software on your phone or computer. It’s super easy...your Therapist will meet you there!
- We are paneled with SelectHealth, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and EMI Insurance Companies.
- Our rate for “Self-pay” is $145 for a 50 min Teletherapy Session.
- All appointments are for a 50 min video therapy session.
- You can easily cancel or reschedule at any time from the text or email reminders you receive, by visiting the Client Portal, or by calling or texting us at: 801-449-0017.
- Please note: there is a $95 late cancellation fee if your appointment is canceled less than 24 hours before your scheduled therapy session. If you fail to show up to your appointment, you’ll be charged a $95 no show fee. These fees are your responsibility and are not covered by insurance.
- Yes. Please contact us and we can help divide the credit card payments however you would like.
- We are paneled with SelectHealth, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and EMI Insurance companies. They cover Teletherapy as part of your mental health benefits. Call or Text our office at 801-449-0017 to learn more.
- Do you have insurance through a different company? No problem! We can provide you with a special receipt called a “Super Bill” to seek partial reimbursement from your insurance with out-of-network benefits. ** (You’ll need to verify “out-of-network benefits” with your insurance company. Each insurance company plan will vary).
64 S 360 E American Fork, UT 84003 Use Google maps to come to our office the first time. (Apple Maps is in-correct)
- The Therapists on our platform are fully licensed with the State of Utah. Their current active license number can be found on their profile page.
- No, Therapists cannot prescribe medication.
- AspenTeletherapy uses SSL encrypted security for all communications and uses HIPAA compliant video technology.
- All communication between you and your Therapist is completely secure. It is your responsibility to be in a private location where your information can be kept confidential and private during your video session.
- If you are in any type of crisis, do not use this site. Dial 911 immediately for help.
- You may see your Therapist more than once a week. However, this is something that should be discussed between you and your Therapist. Most clients meet with their Therapist on a weekly basis.
- This varies from one person to another. Some clients will get the help they are looking for after several sessions, while others will see a Therapist for much longer.
- Find your Therapist Here and click “Schedule Now” to go to their personal calendar and schedule a session.
- That’s great! Learn more about AspenTeletherapy Here.
- Find your Therapist Here and click “Schedule Now” to go to their personal calendar and schedule a session. You may also call or text our staff at 801-449-0017 to answer any questions and schedule your first session.
*Please note that all Therapists listed on the AspenTeletherapy platform are Independent Utah Providers. They are not AspenTeletherapy employees. You can learn more by visiting our Terms & Conditions page.