Schedule a Teletherapy session with a Utah Therapist from the comfort of your own home or office.
Connect with your Therapist on a live video session from anywhere, at a time that works for you.
How It Works
Connect with your therapist on a live video session from anywhere in Utah, at a day and time that works best for you.
Our platform connects you with some of Utah’s very best licensed mental health Therapists and Counselors. All video therapy sessions happen from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. There is no need to travel to an office. Your video therapy sessions are all held via a secure HIPPA compliant video conference room with your Therapist. You simply schedule a time that works for you and then easily join from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Aspen Teletherapy is a convenient, private, and affordable way to get the professional help you need! Get started today!
Aspen Teletherapy is a convenient, secure, and private way to get the professional help you need.
- AspenTeletherapy.com is a platform that connects website Users with professional, experienced Therapists (Providers) who are all licensed in the State of Utah. All therapy sessions are held online via a secure, privacy compliant, face-to-face video system that can be accessed easily by any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- It is convenient! You are able to schedule your session and receive effective, confidential, professional help anywhere, at a day and time that works best for you. Simply select an available appointment time directly from your Therapist’s on-line schedule. Then, at the appointment time connect via your secure video conference link.
- Yes! The feedback we get from our platform Users is very positive. Also, the research supports Teletherapy as an effective form of treatment.
- Video therapy has been shown to be as effective as “in-person” therapy. It is also very convenient for Clients. You can be in your home, your car, or any location you choose as long as you are in a private location and can connect to the internet with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- You will be sent several reminders for your appointments. All communication with your Therapist is done during this video conference appointment. You can reach out to our staff at any time with questions or if you need to reschedule an appointment, etc.
- Every Therapist at AspenTeletherapy is credentialed and licensed in the state of Utah. Studies have shown that video therapy has the same benefits as face-to-face. Some studies have even reported that it is actually more effective.
- First, you will need to have a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a video camera. Make sure you have scheduled an appointment and received confirmation. At the time of your session, simply click on the reminder link and follow the simple steps. All sessions are held via Google Meet. Make sure you connect with that link at the appointment time. You do not need any special software on your phone or computer. It’s super simple. Your Therapist will meet you there!